SCE EDGE Workshop: Self Leadership
This course will show you how to first lead yourself in order to be able to effectively lead others. Self-leadership is the first step in being a leader, a successful business owner, employee and manager. Those who lead from within have a higher sense of purpose and are more motivated to achieve their goals. This course will show you how to look for that motivation point to allow you to move forward with power and purpose in your business or day-to-day life.
- Understand how to intentionally infueince your way of thinking, feeling and believing to achieve you and your company's objecties
- Learn the strategies for self-discipline to create an internal accountability system
- How to laser focus on achieving your daily tasks and long-term personal and professsional goals
- Make faster and better decisions and improve results
- Build better relationships, reduce stress, engage and empower
Daily use tools to effectively manage thought processes and achieve goals and objectives. Effective goal setting statements and tools plus self-discipline and planning blueprint to improve results.
Who should attend:
Anyone seeking to -
- Grow their business
- Advance their professional career
- Position themselves for future promotions
Tuesday, April 30
6PM - 9PM
West Hollywood Gateway Community Room
7100 Santa Monica Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90046
Enter through door next to JERSEY MIKE'S
This workshop is made possible by a generous partnership with Southern California Edison.