On March 15—16, 2018 the Golden Gate Business Association will host the Western Business Alliance (WBA) LGBT Economic Summit & Conference. The WBA was founded in 1994 as an opportunity for LGBT chambers throughout the Western United States to advocate on behalf of the LGBT economic equality movement, share ‘best practices’ and serve as the collective voice of the LGBT business community in the West.
The WBA includes LGBT chambers and thought-leaders from twenty-one cities, eleven states and Vancouver, British Columbia.
Thursday, March 15, 2018
6PM - 8PM: Gala Reception @ San Francisco City Hall Rotunda
Friday, March 16, 2018
Hyatt Regency San Francisco
8:30 AM: Summit Opening Session / Welcome
9:30AM - 11:30AM: Break-Out Sessions
12PM: Power Lunch IV: Welcome Home!
2:30PM: Break-Out Session "Read Out'
5:30PM: Closing Reception @ TransAmerica Pyramid - 44th Floor
Break-Out Sessions Topics:
* Addressing LGBT homeless issues / solutions from a regional perspective
* Defining the needs of millennial LGBT entrepreneurs
* Creating new LGBT entrepreneurs via 'disruptive technologies'
* Removing barriers to Transgender Economic Development
* Thinking 'outside the box' in order to access capital for LGBT businesses
* Expanding LGBT participation in government / business contracting