Guitar Center is the world’s largest retailer of guitars, amplifiers, drums, keyboards, recording, live sound, DJ, and lighting equipment, with more than 280 stores across the U.S. 2014 marks the milestone 50th anniversary of the Guitar Center Brand as we continue to help people make music from coast to coast. In addition, the Music & Arts division operates more than 120 stores specializing in band & orchestral instruments for sale and rental, serving teachers, band directors, college professors, and students since 1952. With an unrivaled in-store experience and passionate commitment to making gear easy-to-buy, Guitar Center is all about enabling musicians and non-musicians alike to experience the almost indescribable joy that comes from playing an instrument. All we sell is the greatest feeling on earth.
- Gig leave provides eligible associates with up to 90 days off within a 12-month period to pursue music activities
- Our associates are eligible to purchase merchandise offered for retail sale at substantial discounts
- We have a wide selection of manufacturers who provide gear discounts beyond the current discount program
- Jam Space was created for our valued associates to be able to take a lesson or jam with their band mates on campus
- Jam Nights allow you to be immersed within our musical community to perform with team members from the support center
Whom to Contact
- Charles SmithVP Human Resources & Diversity5795 Lindero Canyon RdWestlake Village, CA 91362Phone: (818) 735-8800