The LAGLCC's LGBTBE Procurement Series is a program of hands-on, facilitated sessions designed to provide business development resources to LGBT-owned suppliers. This series is ideal for both LGBT firms considering certification as well as firms already certified and looking to get contract-ready.
LGBTBE Procurement Series workshops include:
- Understanding the Supplier Clearinghouse
- Getting SBE Certified
- Understanding NAICS and DUNS codes
- Doing Business with the City and County of Los Angeles
- Writing a Capability Statement
- Budgeting for Projects
- Branding your certified business
- Meeting with Supplier Diversity Reps
- I didn't get the bid, now what?
The next course in the LGBTBE Procurement series is "Understanding the Supplier Clearinghouse" which will take place Thursday, May 19th via zoom. You can register today by registering HERE