Immigration Law Hot Topics
Immigration law is the 2nd most complex area of law in the U.S. This webinar provides a general flash course on how to maneuver within the maze and offer insight on some of the current trending issues.
Topics included in this workshop include:
1. I-9 compliance for employers;a. Be confident if you get audited by the federal government.
2. Green cards/Permanent residency;
a. Family based
b. Employment based
3. Travel bans – Presidential Proclamation Covid-19 travel bans (are there any way around
these / who is exempt)
4. O and P Visas for artists, actors, entertainers and athletes;
5. E-2 Visas for Foreign nationals interested in opening up a business or buy into a business
as a partner in the U.S.