Making Work Optional By 60
Making Work Optional By 60- How to Plan For Your Glory Decade (and Beyond)
Our speaker Barrett Porter of Abacus Wealth willshare a few ideas and strategies for accelerating your financial freedom date so you can live life to the fullest while you're still young and healthy.Intended audience: People in their 50s or 60s and anyone who wants to proactively plan now for life beyond a full time work schedule.
Manage your own portfolio, or buy an annuity?
- Take social security at 67 or 70?
- What is a sustainable spending rate from a nest egg?
- Rolling a 401(k) to an IRA - should you?
- Best savings strategy for the self-employed?
- Want to minimize taxes after retiring?
- Confused about Payroll Protection Program?
- Financial consequences of marriage?
- Should I rent out my home or sell it?
- How can I get a charitable deduction if I don’t itemize my taxes?
- Can you die broke (in the good way)?